How to manually configure a VPN on your iPhone or iPad
With your login information on-hand, you can manually configure a VPN client on your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap VPN.
- Choose Add VPN Configuration
- Tap Type.
- Select your VPN type from L2TP.
- If you change your mind, you can tap on Cancel in the upper left corner to go back.
- Enter the VPN settings information including description (Rakvere Teater), server (vpn.rakvereteater.ee)
- Enter your authentication login, including your username (postkasti kasutajanimi) and password (postkasti parool). NB! Secret -i annab Teile Helle
When you’re done using the VPN, follow the same steps as above to turn it off. When you need to turn it on again, repeat the process.